The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Spiders Vs Failurism

As I'm sure all my loyal fans have noticed, it has been a few days since I last blogged.

The reason for this has been clear, I'm sure - to show the worst effects of arachnaphobia - I can't even blog when I suffer from this!

Failurism has less unpleasant side effects, generally. (If you've experienced worse than severe nausea, shakes, sleeplessness, fever, nightmares or paranoia when undergoing a case of failurism, please send me details for my book).

Anyway, enough of this disgusting topic - it's time to revert to the more fascinating topic of Failurism.

Coming soon...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:24 p.m., Blogger Inkpot said…

    While I enjoyed your thoughts on spiders, I NEED advice on Failurism, and I missed your updates on that topic. Perhaps you could write about other things, as long as you put in regular posts about Failurism?

     
  • At 6:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good to see you are back. i look forward to your posts. any advice on beating extreme tiredness?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home