The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Spiders CAN read your mind!

Don't be fooled - spiders really can read your mind!

At least, when you are thinking about them, they manage to pick up the vibes. Perhaps they read your mind on other matters - what you will wear tomorrow, who you will vote for, what's for dinner - but the moment you think about getting the vacuum out, they dive for cover!

I used to think they could merely overhear you talk to your housemates about your intentions to remove their webs and all occupants, and would immediately vanish into the tiniest of plaster cracks. However, recent experience has shown me that they could read my mind. Without uttering my intentions, for fear the little creatures would depart from view, I merely planned the hunt in thought - but what happened? Yes, they have all vanished from sight - and I speak here of a heavily infested house!

I still can get the cobwebs but I'd rather get the spinners with them. Before my home turns into one giant web.

I realise that this is an aside from failurism, but you need to be warned of the arachnids mind reading abilities!

We'll revert to our usual topic later this week.

Until then - kill the spiders before thinking about it!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder if I can kill spiders with my thoughts?

     
  • At 4:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tried to kill spiders with my mind, unfortunately I attracted them instead. A huge specimen is now hovering in my room, staring at me. Could it be love?

     
  • At 5:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a big grey spider called fred. he used to sleep on my bed at night until he brought his friends to snuggle in. i didnt really like it. i dont like killing spiders though. it would be much better if we could get them to live outside.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home