The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Quick Check In

Although I am away fighting the disease known as Failurism, I though I'd give you greeting - and to let you know that Failurism can - FAIL!

Yes, indeed it can, and out here in the field, I have seen many instances of it being successfully combated! So don't despair (and don't ask which field either - it's top secret but if I said it wasn't a field but a building and the field wasn't green but another colour, sometimes called all colour....)

So until I return to you fully in mid September, keep up the good fight - and keep eating/avoiding (depending if you have never previously been diagnosed or if you have indeed suffered from failurism) orange ripples and smartie chocolate!

Your mentor

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 a.m., Blogger Inkpot said…

    Dear Valinora, when are you returning to inspire and inform us? I miss your advice about the dreaded F, and I have a friend who is suffering from it. I think he needs your help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home