The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sensible Talk

No 5: As all sensible but dull people will tell you - fresh air! Strangely enough, a nice walk can help blow away the vestiges of failurism. But if you can throw in some sunshine and a good seascape, all the better!

No - No, I can't say it!: Reading some good literature! I suggest "Leaf" by Mungo, "The Mark of the Wolf" and "In Search of the Moon" by I.M.Murphy, or any of the St Brigid's series by Geri Valentine.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where am I? In the village
    What do you want?
    We want information, information
    YOU WON'T GET IT
    By hook or by crook we will
    Who are you? The new number two
    Who is number one?
    You are number 6
    I AM NOT A NUMBER I AM A FREE MAN

     
  • At 9:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paddy never suffered from failurism in his life - he is an example to us all!

     
  • At 10:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for Paddy!

     
  • At 10:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where am I? In Blackrock village
    What do you want?
    We want you to suffer from Failurism, Failurism
    I WON'T GET IT
    By hook or by crook you will
    Who are you?
    The new chairtoy
    Where is Marvin?
    You are a Failurist
    I AM NOT A FAILURIST I AM A FREE MAN!

     
  • At 9:11 a.m., Blogger Mango said…

    I really like this idea! Mungo for chairtoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home