The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Monday, September 18, 2006

Reasonable Rejection

There's no such thing!
Rejection is always unreasonable - hey, I went to a lot of trouble to pu together this submission or proposal! I don't appreciate you rejecting it out of hand! And yes, that is coffee - a stain which testifies to the long nights and early mornings that were poured into my work (along with the coffee). So what if I've mis-spelled some words - I'm a genius, and it's my thoughts, ideas, feelings and story that is important here! Editors exist to correct typos - are writers expected to do their job too???????

Really, editors, agents and publishers have a cheek - expecting writers to do everything for them. these days - they don't have to worry about deciphering long hand or having to typeset it from scratch - we writers do all that work for them by providing a word document of our masterpieces!

They have it so easy - we even have to earn the money for them - the parasites, living off percentages!!!

More on this subject soon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home