The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Monday, October 09, 2006

Looks like Fred was right!

Gone to ground! All of them, leaving behind only the traces of their existence.

Actually the traces are quite substantial cobwebs, yet to be tackled, but the spinners have vanished.

There is a slim possibility that they read my mind as I sat updating my blog and passed the word around the house - but I was careful to block the thought out of my mind as I updated this blog. I can't rule it out, but it is unlikely.

The evidence seems to point to the fact that spiders can and do read blogs! As Fred pointed out, spiders have been on the web a lot longer than the rest of us!

So watch what you type!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha!Ha! Foiled you again!

     
  • At 4:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love to hear of your spider hunting, but what about Failurism?

     
  • At 5:23 p.m., Blogger Valpot said…

    To the Spiders of Meadow Grove :
    Not for long!

     
  • At 7:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's what you think, but we will spin the last laugh

     
  • At 9:24 p.m., Blogger Inkpot said…

    Did the spiders get you? Why the long silence?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home