The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Successful day's hunt

Hadn't planned to raise the body count so well today (must post my kills on the blog!).

Planned to clean out a cobwebby drawer in the desk today. Was quite surprised that it was less cobwebbed than I had expected. Removed the items, gave the drawer a quick vacuum to rid it of the accumumlated dust. The inside of the drawer remained a little grimy so removed the drawer from the desk, took it into the kitchen and wiped it clean. Decided the give the outside of the drawer a little rub and to my horror, disgust, shock and abhorrance, when I turned the drawer over to check underneath it, a HUGE spider started to move!

Fortunately my good friend Dyson was to hand, and the spiddy did not move far. I was in shock though, and with shaky hands, went over to the desk to return the drawer.

Another monster, fat & bulbous, awaited me, just in the shadows.

I still feel sick about it.

Puts failurism into perspective.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You obviously have a phobia about spiders. Come into my lair and I'll eat you, ahem, I mean cure you

     
  • At 4:54 p.m., Blogger Valpot said…

    Aaahhhh!!

     
  • At 7:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can ur friend dyson clean my room?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home