The Fight Against Failurism

What are the writers of your time like?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Master of the World

I did not mention Mungo, the Master of the World, in my post yesterday because I thought he deserved to be in a category on his own. I hope this caused no misunderstanding or confusion!

I was afraid Mungo would not like to be in with the other amateurs - though, of course, The Countess has had 5 books published. Inkpot, her name mis-spelled, has also been officially printed. Anon has published many times, albeit scientific papers, so I suppose the only amateur mentioned was actaully Valpot.

Hmm.

Mungo still deserves a category on his own. And don't forget Leaf is available in both hardback and paperback - contact Mungo to purchase.

Happy Nanowrimo!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You shouldn't have let Mungo bully you into including him. He calls himself master of the world now, but look what happened to Jimmy Cameron after he was king of the world? I bet come end of November, no one will have heard of Mungo. He is a one hit wonder.

     
  • At 1:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont agree at all - Mungo is not a one hit wonder - he will have his brilliance recognised through out the land one day soon and he will have numerous wonderful books published - he will be a multihit wonder.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home